Starbucks Holiday Menu 2021

Briana Quiroga Flores , Staff Writer

‘Tis’ the Season, Grinches! Starbucks has brought back its Holiday Munches

If you didn’t get the chance to order Starbucks’ PSL or try its Apple Crisp Macchiato this fall, no worries! Its holiday drinks are just as enjoyable and will make all of your holiday stress fizzle away just in time for the holiday festivities.

This year, Starbucks has brought back quite a few of its holiday favorites, as well as spread more holiday cheer by adding two new items onto its menu. 

Following 19 years of tradition, Starbucks has put its holiday classic Peppermint Mocha back onto the menu, as well as the Irish Cream Cold Brew, Caramel Brulee Latte, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, and Chestnut Praline Latte. With Starbucks’ holiday menu including a mixture of both hot and cold drinks, it has reached more customer satisfaction, especially from “those who opt for iced drinks year-round,” according to Hannah Twietmeyer, a writer for Taste of Home. Starbucks has additionally brought back the delicious Sugar Plum Cheese Danish, Cranberry Bliss Bar, and Snowman Cookie. The Sugar Plum Cheese Danish is to die for as “it is a dreamy combination of flavors that you’ll have visions of this holiday delight long after your last bite,” says a writer for Starbucks Stories & News. It tastes even better if you ask for your danish to be warmed up since it makes the cream cheese much more savory! 

Starbucks’ new holiday drink, the Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte, has more customers feeling merry and bright as it is Starbucks’ first official non-dairy beverage, and as one can expect, given its name, tastes like a sugar cookie! Jazmin Santillan, a sophomore, states, “The Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte has easily become one of my favorite festive festive drinks. Being a student that is constantly on the go and in need of energy, this drink is the perfect combination of caffeine and holiday cheer!” What could be any better than a sugar cookie flavored drink? Aly Walansky, a writer for The Food Network, says that it has “especially excited… plant-based coffee lovers.” It is safe to say that the Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte is a hit and is here to stay as it has targeted a new selection of customers. 

The Iced Sugar Cookie Almond Milk Latte isn’t the only change Starbucks has made to its holiday menu. It has also introduced a new pastry, the Reindeer Cake Pop. This cake pop is so festive that it’ll have you singing and binge-watching “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” since its red nose and antlers perfectly resemble Rudolph. 

Starbucks’ holiday drinks and pastries will only be here for a limited time, so don’t be a mean one! Go get yours and spread some holiday cheer! Happy Holidays, Grinches