Notorious Zombie Hunter Killer

Photo Courtesy of Arizona Department of Corrections

Bryan Miller was sentenced to death row earlier this year for brutally murdering two young women in the early 1990s. It took decades to find the person behind the tragic murders of Angela Brosso and Melanie Bernas. There was DNA evidence found on both bodies but with no suspect matching it, the cases went cold.

Cold case detective Clark Schwartzkopf looks back on the old DNA around 2014 and finds Miller. In order to test his DNA they set up an undercover sting operation. Miller is offered a security job. He agrees to meet the detective at a restaurant, Chilis, thinking he has to fill out a job application. Miller is still unaware of the fact he is being tested. After meeting Bryan Schwartzkopf thought there was no way he was his guy so when the DNA results came through he was shocked to see the DNA matched up.

Bryan was a caring father to a 15-year-old daughter and even brought her along when meeting Schwartzkopf. He seemed like a loving father and friend to many even Schwartzkopf wanted to rule him out but Bryan having a record kept him a suspect until he was caught.

Miller is known as the zombie iller due to this character he was dressed up in an old police car. He attended events where he took pictures with many fans and even police officers.  that behind this harmless Zombie Hunter character was someone with a very dark past.