The Student News Site of Thunderbird High School

The Challenge

The Challenge

The Challenge

Picture of people’s conditions during the war in Gaza
The War in Gaza
April 22, 2024

Concerts Coming to Arizona in 2024

Concerts Coming to Arizona in 2024

With the new year, comes new music. New albums are being released which means artists are going on tour. Students at Thunderbird High School love music, meaning that they love concerts. When artists come to Arizona, they are the talk of the town for months following the concert. 

The love of music is represented through concerts. This is seen through packed stadiums filled with screaming fans. Students, specifically, rely on music to get through the school day as it fits every mood. 

From rap to country, students at Thunderbird High School enjoy music of all genres. 

To begin with, Post Malone is coming to Scottsdale, Arizona on February 3rd, 2024, according to postmalone.com. Additionally, Nicki Minaj is coming to Phoenix, Arizona on March 13th, 2024, according to nme.com. Finally, Bad Bunny is coming to Phoenix, Arizona on February 27th, 2024, ticketmaster.com states. 

Furthermore, Post Malone, Nicki Minaj, and Bad Bunny are beloved rappers, singers, and songwriters. Nicki Minaj is on tour celebrating the release of Pink Friday 2, her newly revealed album. Meanwhile, Bad Bunny is going on his Most Wanted tour. 

Additionally, Tate McRae is coming to Phoenix, Arizona on July 14th, 2024, according to tatemcrae.com. In addition, Niall Horan is coming to Phoenix, Arizona on July 31, 2024, says niallhoran.com. Tate McRae is celebrating her “Think Later” world tour while Niall Horam is celebrating his “The Show” world tour. 

Students from Thunderbird High School are ecstatic to listen to the new music coming out in 2024. Students are even more excited to see their favorite artists live in concert when they come to Arizona. 

(genius.com) Nicki Minaj is going on tour to promote her Pink Friday 2 album. This album includes songs such as “Pink Friday Girls”, “Let Me Calm Down” (feat. J. Cole), and “Everybody” (feat. Lil Uzi Vert). Nicki is notorious for doing collaborations with infamous artists/rappers such as Drake, J. Cole, Lil Wayne, Lil Uzi Vert, Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Ariana Grande, Madonna, and many more.