A Pregnant Teen and Her Boyfriend were Shot in the San Antonio Area

Tragic death of the Missing pregnant 18-year-old Savannah Soto found dead in a medical center area with her boyfriend Matthew Guerra in San Antonio on Friday, December 22. According to police, Savannah Soto and her boyfriend Matthew Guerra were last seen on Friday, December 22nd, in Leon Valley in a gray 2013 Kia Optima with a temporary license plate number that reads 4280D57. “Soto and her boyfriend, whom the family identified as Matthew Guerra, were found dead inside a vehicle in the Medical Center area of San Antonio after a two-day search, a family member told the news station.”

On January 3rd, the police were investigating Savannah and Matthew’s death. Police got called and were informed that 19-year-old Christopher Precidao and his father age 53 Ramon Precidao were arrested having something to do with the death of the 2 teenagers.

“Police said Christopher was charged with capital murder, while his father was charged with abuse of a corpse for allegedly helping move Soto and Guerra’s bodies. following the arrest, they saw information online of a third person being possibly involved. Through forensics, police said they obtained video that shows Romanos involved the night of the murder. According to police, a video showed Romanos at the home after the murders. They said she was seen leaving in a black truck and returning home with Christopher and Ramon. Romanos, who police identified as Christopher’s stepmother, will face charges of altering/destroying a human corpse, abuse of a corpse, and tampering with evidence. As police continue looking into the case, they said Romanos was somehow involved in helping get rid of the evidence.” Christopher Peridao claimed he shot Savannah Soto and Matthew Guerra over a drug deal “gone south.”  

“Christopher told police that Guerra met him at his residence to sell marijuana, according to the affidavits. A detective with the San Antonio Police Department spoke with Guerra and Soto’s family and learned that the boyfriend would sell drugs using his phone and Instagram, where he would post the products, according to the affidavits the family also told the detective that there were people that wanted to rob guerra and that he had been shot before. The affidavit does not say specifically if Christopher was trying to rob Guerra before he allegedly shot the couple. The affidavit also doesn’t say if Christopher knew Guerra or Soto before the night they were shot” Christopher Percidao was then put back into a patrol car along with his father Ramon Percidao, police then asked if he had any remorse for what he had done to the teenagers.  

Aren’t you sorry for lying about what you’re saying? You don’t even know what’s going on. You just make stuff up like always,” Preciado said. Christopher and Ramon Preciado are both being held at the Bexar County Jail. Christopher’s bail was set at $2 million, while Ramon is being held on a $600,000 bond.” Before the death of Savannah Soto her younger brother Ethan Soto was shot at the age of 15, he was shot dead on May 16, 2022nd around 3 pm, by Victor Rivas at the age of 18. “The first sibling to pass was Ethan, who was shot on May 16 as a result of revenge for a drug robbery, according to San Antonio Police. Victor Rivas, 18, wasn’t happy with Soto for stealing THC-related drugs, so he used an underage girl to lure him out of his home and shot him. At 2:55 p.m. on May 16, the girl told Soto that she was nearby, causing him to leave his home to meet her. The girl, however, was not at the location and Soto was instead ambushed by Rivas, police said. Soto was shot multiple times and died at the hospital. The New York Post said, “According to Rivas’s affidavit, he asked a girl on Instagram to set up a drug deal with Ethan and stated several times that he was looking for the person who robbed him and was going to catch him when he saw him”.

The killer of Ethan Soto Victor Rivas, spoke out about the situation that happened between the both of them. “The affidavit states that Soto’s mother confronted Rivas after the shooting, but Rivas denied involvement. “The affidavit states that Soto’s mother confronted Rivas after the shooting, but Rivas denied involvement. Rivas did say that he “wished” he shot Soto but would not kill him over $60, the affidavit states. Police searched Rivas’ phone and Instagram records and discovered that he worked with the juvenile girl to lure Soto away from his home. Rivas “knew he could not message the victim himself as he had previously been robbed by the victim and shot at the victim,” The affidavit states”  As Victor Nathaniel Rivas was at court Savannah Soto’s boyfriend was seen on a video beating Victor for murdering her younger brother. “The Soto family mourn the loss of their son, with family and friends returning to the scene of the shooting of Ethan wearing red while carrying candles and balloons to honor his memory. During Rivas’s trial, AP news said Rivas, who was charged with Ethan’s murder, was in a Bexar County courtroom waiting for a preliminary hearing when he was attacked.  The New York Post said Savannah’s boyfriend was also seen on camera in court attacking Rivas.” Savannah’s mother then talked about how she was worried when Savannah failed to show up at the hospital for her scheduled induction. “Just a year later, Ethan’s mother, Cordova, lost her daughter Savannah Soto. Cordova told KSAT, “Savannah knows what I went through with Ethan, and I know she doesn’t want me to go through this again. Cordova told SAPD that she became concerned when her daughter failed to show up at the hospital for her scheduled induction. Cordova filed a missing person report with the SAPD.”