Exciting upcoming movies students are looking forward to in 2024

Movies are always a fun thing to look forward to during the year. Some are sequels, three sequels, or prequels and different genres are coming out for everyone. “I’m looking forward to seeing Moana 2 because the first one was really good and it became one of my favorite Disney movies. I’m also looking forward to seeing Venom: The Last Dance because I  like the Spiderman universe.” Says freshman Maryam Al Yousif. Disney movies are highly anticipated every year and with Moana coming out with a sequel Disney fans are equally excited about the new movie. “Joker 2 is definitely on my list for this year because I like how it shows how people can have dark sides behind them and the face paint he wears is a kind of a belief to hide his sadness which many people can relate to. It is also going to become a musical so I’m excited to see how that plays out,” said Freshman Nailah Ramirez. Joker 2 is also an exciting film to be made for DC lovers. The first Joker movie did outstanding so fans have high expectations for the sequel. “I want to watch Garfield because I used to watch the animated show when I was younger and I want to see if the modern version is as good as it was back then. ” says freshman Emily Pikasso. Garlifleld was a nostalgic character for everyone now that they are bringing him back in 2024 fans are thrilled to see what the movie will be about. “Fall Guy is for sure a movie I’m looking forward to seeing this year. It stars Ryan Gosling who is one of my favorite actors which means it will be a good watch since he has done well in his other movies. The storyline also looks interesting.” says Carter Pickerill. Ryan Gosling has been a popular actor lately. His role in “Barbie” was a hit and his past movies as well. Fans of his are excited about what this new movie bring to his career. There are many movies people are anticipating seeing this year with several genres so there is something for everyone to watch on the big screen.