Why You Should Join Link Crew

Photo credit: Leeta Jo
Photo credit: Leeta Jo

Here in the heart of Thunderbird lies one of its most influential groups. This group is none other than Link Crew! Link Crew is an afterschool club that focuses on helping incoming freshmen get ready for their first year of high school.

Link Crew is led by Mr. Rivera, and was originally started with the same goal in mind, to help the freshmen of Thunderbird. Some of the many tasks that Link Crew members involve themselves with include helping students study after school, giving students a safe space with someone to talk to, and giving them useful tips for studying or taking tests. 

So, why should people join Link Crew? According to Leeta Jo, the Link Crew historian and media manager, “Link Crew is worth joining because it looks good on college applications and can get you community service hours.” She also stated, “It even allows you to meet the freshmen students of Thunderbird and make new friends along the way.” Link Crew is always looking for new members to join, and is a great way for students to get ahead of the game and help those around them. Applications for Link Crew can also be found outside of Mr. Rivera’s classroom, H206. 

If making the school a better place and supporting the freshman students of Thunderbird interests you, then make sure to come join the Link Crew!