Places to Visit During the Holiday Season

(Photo Courtesy of KIXS FM 108)

The Christmas season is a time to spend with family and friends, so here is a list of places to visit to get into the holiday spirit.

There are many places to visit during this time of year, those places include things like light shows, Christmas songs, hot cocoa, and overall just memories for the whole family. 

First on the list is ZooLights, Zoolights is open from November 22 to January 14. It is a fantastic place to take family and friends of all ages with their light displays, music, animal lanterns, and a new light show. A quote from TripAdvisor says, “Cool but crowded”. Places like this are a huge hit for the younger crowds because they give parents a place to take their children where they can let loose and have fun.

Second is Glendale Glitters, which is open from November 24 to January 1. Glendale Glitters has its Murphy Park lights and displays, various performances in the Amphitheater, and a hometown Christmas parade that would entertain children as well as adults. 

Finally, ‘Enchant’ at Salt River Fields is a magical place filled with a huge light maze, ice-skating, places to shop and find treats, and so much more. Tickets are not overly priced and it is an experience that everyone is sure to enjoy. It is open from November 24 to December 31. A few things to know about this event is that it is a cashless one, no vendors or shop owners will take cash because it overall keeps everyone safe. Though when going online to buy tickets there are many different options so don’t be afraid to check it out. 

When looking for places to visit during the holiday season most families have to look for places that will bring joy to the children and while these places are sure to do that, they will also bring many happy moments to the adults as well. Searching for family-friendly places, date ideas, or even just places to visit alone, these are great options. Don’t be afraid to go out and enjoy a cup of hot cocoa this holiday season.