The Student News Site of Thunderbird High School

The Challenge

The Challenge

The Challenge

Best Places to See Christmas Lights in Arizona

This Christmas there are hundreds of places to go to see lights and a wide variety of prices and experiences, so here are the best. 

One of the most popular places to go see lights for the holidays is at Glendale Glitters, with beautiful flights to go watch, they also have food trucks, games and bouncy houses for the kids. “This year marks the 29th anniversary of Glendale Glitters and the entire experience is truly magical,” said Glendale Vice Mayor Jamie Aldama from the Ocotillo District. “This annual gathering provides such a great opportunity for families to come together and kick off their holiday season.”  Another great but expensive place to go see lights is the princess hotel, it’s open nightly from November 17 to January 6. Throughout the holiday season, a touch of magic is added by more than 7.5 million sparkling LED lights. Go ice skating in the desert, meet cheerful holiday characters, roast marshmallows and make s’mores under star-filled skies.”  says fairmont.com. 

Another cheap place you can go is Lights at the Farm with millions of lights to see. axios.com says,”Walk through this 10-acre Mesa farm adorned with 5 million synchronized lights” Overall no matter where you go, have fun with your family this Christmas season.